Board of Pilot Commissioners For the Bays of San Francisco, San Pablo, and Suisun
660 Davis Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Pilot Trainee Application
*****NEW! THE NEXT PILOT TRAINEE TRAINING PROGRAM SELECTION EXAMINATION IS TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 2017. APPLICATIONS WILL BE DUE APPROXIMATELY 2-3 MONTHS BEFORE THIS DATE.*****
CHECK BACK HERE LATER FOR THE APPLICATION DEADLINE AND EXAMINATION DATES!
BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION: review the minimum requirements for entrance into the Trainee Training Program, as outlined in California Code of Regulations, Title 7, Subsection 213. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be allowed to sit for the exam. ***PLEASE NOTE: THE BOARD OF PILOT COMMISSIONERS IS IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING CHANGES TO REGULATION SUBSECTION 213. You may review the Express Terms of the changes on the Regulations tab of this web site. The proposed regulation changes are expected to be accepted by the Office of Administrative Law in the very near future.
*****THE BELOW INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED PRIOR TO THE 2017 SELECTION EXAMINATION, AND IS BEING PROVIDED AT THIS TIME FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY*****
- California Code of Regulations, Title 7, Subsection 213 -- Qualifications for entry into the Trainee Training Program
- Application for 2014 Trainee Training Program Entrance Exam (pdf)
- Reference List for 2014 Trainee Training Program Entrance Exam (pdf)
- Pilot Trainee Applicant Information Handbook (pdf)
- How to Become a Pilot Trainee - Commonly Asked Questions (pdf)